Are you getting bored with your currently cycled healthy snacks and desserts? Toss those carrot sticks and hummus and plain jane dark chocolate pieces to the side. I have a sweet treat to share that will shake it up a bit! Today’s Granola and Berry Froyo Snack Bites are only 3 ingredients and guilt free!
Once you freeze up a batch of these you can just pop one whenever you need to satisfy that sweet tooth. They’ll store nicely for a couple of weeks in the freezer so there is no need to power through them in one day. But hey, if you want to…go for it! The recipe is simply your favorite granola, yogurt and some fresh or frozen berries. It’s really that easy.
I personally don’t like Greek Yogurt (I know, an unpopular opinion) so I used my favorite light yogurt in cherry vanilla and raspberry flavors. But feel free to use any flavor you like! Fruit or Vanilla flavors will most likely pair best. And I used Whole Food’s brand honey granola but if you want to use a gluten free brand or you’re own store’s version those will work too. This is really a non-recipe, recipe! So get creative. Same with the berries. You can mix and match, use fresh, or frozen. Whatever is most available to you in the moment.
I’ll be popping these whenever I get a free minute while spending time with our new little one. It’s a perfect handheld, one bite snack for when you don’t have the time or the hands for anymore than that!
…all for the love of the dish
- 1/2 cup honey granola
- 1/2 cup mixed fresh or frozen berries of your choice
- 12 oz (about 2 small containers) yogurt of your choice! I used light raspberry flavored.
- Line a mini muffin pan with liners.
- Put a layer of granola on the bottom of each so you can’t see the liner on the bottom anymore.
- Fill remainder of liner with yogurt. Top with fresh or frozen berries.
- Freeze for minimum 3 Hours.
- Pop out the bites and store in freezer bags or Tupperware until ready to eat. Remove liner and just pop in your mouth when you want one!!!